Friday, March 22, 2013

Two Sick Parents

Hi Little One!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for being such a kind and considerate baby. I truly believe that you knew that your daddy and I were both horrifically head-in-the-toilet sick on Wednesday night, and so you decided to leave it to us and to sleep better than you ever have in all memory. This means that you did not ONCE wake up until 2.30am! And the next day, while your daddy and I looked after you in one-hourly shifts while the other slept, you played almost totally independently. And then? The cherry on the sundae? You had a two hour sleep in the morning and a three hour sleep in the afternoon. Who are you?!

So a huge thank you, bubbaloo. I don't know how we would have made it through without your help.

Big squidgy hugs!

Love, Mummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment