Saturday, March 16, 2013

10 Months Today!

Dear Big Bean

We did a little photo shoot for your ten month day today, little boy! Perhaps having a magnificent lunch with our Russian photographer friends Olga and Misha inspired us... Or it could just be your general awesomeness of being...

I hope you enjoy your photos, bubbaloo. Your daddy and I love them.
Your Daddy capturing the magic of a
nappy-change on the run

Kissing your ten-month-old toes!

We tried for so long to take a cute photo of you,
but you wouldn't keep your tongue in! So Daddy gave
you some of your own medicine :) 
What a poser!


Perfecting your squats - you've been watching
Mummy doing her netball workouts!


My favourite, my happy boy. I started singing,
'I Love You, a Bushell and a Peck', and you started smiling.





Love you, my ten month old Bub!

Love, Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment