Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturdays with Daddy

Hi bubba!

I want to tell you what your daddy said this morning. He said that he just LOVES having a son! And do you know why? Because it gives him an excuse to make hilarious sound effects for every little thing all of the time. Haha. Of course that's just one of the thousand reasons... I love it because it allows me to have no shame: I sing in public to you all the time, I use my froggy mittens to do puppet shows as I walk with you in the pram, we dance, we tickle, we laugh whole-heartedly. I love you for bringing that out in me!

We are still avoiding all friends, what with your infections, but it's only the things your infected face touches, so you are safe to take to the supermarket now. Yippee! Small victories. It was nice to get out today a little. And your daddy organised your bike trailer so we can perhaps go for your first bike ride tomorrow! Weather and health permitting. If not tomorrow, then soon, little one!

I love you. Thanks for bringing such lightness to my soul.

Love, Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment