Wednesday, March 20, 2013

ENOUGH already!

My poor little sausage! You are sick AGAIN! Mama mia, let's just get on that plane to Australia already, and leave all this bad luck behind!

Monday night was a doozey, that's for sure. I've never seen you sick like that... we stayed up together all night, as I was afraid that you were going to choke when you threw up every fifteen minutes or so. Each time, I needed to pick you up and hold you through it, talking to you about how brave you are and how this feeling won't last forever. I held you when you needed me, you crawled on top of me when you needed to, you lay your head on my pillow next to mine when you wanted to.  In a way, it was like you knew that I needed you close to me too. Little Bean, I never ever would wish you to be sick, but you can be mighty adorable when you are.

As usual, being sick doesn't stop you from being AMAZING!

You danced for the first time! You were standing and holding onto the back of the couch, and Emiliana Torrini's 'Jungle Drum' came on, and you started wiggling like crazy, rocking back and forth and smiling. I stopped the music and you had a little whinge, and when I started it again, you started again with the crazy dance moves. SUPER CUTE, little boy!

Another first was watching telly with your mummy. We have never before sat you in front of the television, but you really needed to just be still and relax (which we all know you aren't famous for), so we had adorable cuddles and watched some kids' TV. You were totally mesmerised.

Be well, little boy. Enough is enough now. It's time for my healthy muffin to come back to me.

I love you a bushell and a peck.

Love, Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment