Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Night Monster

Hello there, my little Night Monster!

Lucky you are so super cute, little muffin!
 Look at all your new hair!
Yes, you heard me right, little boy. GOSH I love you, but jeepers you drive me mental sometimes! I mean, where did you hear on the grapevine that it was okay to be so stubborn about wanting to play in the middle of the night? Not cool, little bean. The hours between 11pm and 3.30am are for sleeping, muffin! I even took you to the windows and showed you that there were no cars to look at, and that every single window that we could see was dark. You were on your own. After three hours of battling against the mummy cuddles, I finally just put you down on the ground, and you were off like a shot. Crawled straight to the dishwasher, pulled up on the baby gate, just ran around like wild! And every ten seconds you'd turn to look at me in the dim light with the biggest biggest smile on your face. You instantly forgave me for trying to get you to sleep. And even in the wee hours, after only fifteen minutes sleep, I couldn't help but laugh. When you did FINALLY go to sleep, you were in your cot, you'd crawled forwards until your head hit the end, and then you rested your head (yay!) on the mattress and slept. Your knees were still underneath you, your cute little bottom poking up in the air.

Downward dog. Hold it.... hold it....

We have to skip baby yoga again today, bub, because your fingers are still infected and probably contagious. You poor thing... it looks so painful. But not to worry - you'll do your own baby yoga like you did yesterday! Haha.

You drive me bonkers, bubbaloo, but I love you.

Love (a very very very tired) Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment