Thursday, November 7, 2013

Portrait Series: On a Ledge

Dear Beanie,

I'm sick again, my darling, so I'm sorry that I've neglected to write to you this week. You are achieving mountains, and I'm spending my quiet time sleeping on the couch instead of writing.

This week's portrait isn't the one I had originally intended to use, but your nanny went back to Australia with her camera today before I remembered to steal it! So we'll save it for later.
A portrait of my son, once a week, every week.
On a ledge
This portrait just shows something very little, really, but it's still very exciting for you! Now when we go walking, you attempt to find any ledge of any description to practice your tightrope walking. However long the gutter, railing, decorative stone edging or border, that is how long you will practice. So... looking at your photo above, you can see how long it takes us to go for a morning stroll nowadays! That is one long ledge! It's super cute watching you carefully pop one foot in front of the other,  teeter a little and push away any helping hand with indignation.

I love you, little bean!

Love Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment