Wednesday, January 22, 2014

"This One"

Dear Beanie,

Well, we are sick again. A pretty severe and horrifically ugly tummy bug, but let's not go into the details. Let's just say it certainly ain't pretty.

I don't really have the energy to write at the moment, but it has been over a week now since my last letter... So I'm dragging my thumbs from the couch and doing this on my phone.

Trying to think of some funny things you've done recently... Oh! I've discussed many times before how you are obsessed with listening to Kings of Convenience. Last night we had a big fun dance to the song 'I'd Rather Dance with You' in a moment of health, and ypu giggled your little head off. Then, when it finished, you announced that you wanted "more Binz" (kings), but we WERE already listening to it... So I changed the track to play the dancing song again, and asked you, "This one?" You smiled, said, "This one!" and started dancing with your eagle. This morning, you came up to the stereo and demanded to listen to "This one" again and again. Seems that is the new title of the song. Funny how your brain ticks!

You also have started to play with the volume nob in an entirely appropriate manner. When the dancing song comes on that you love, you turn it up, but not too loud. And you turn it down when it's finished. Cool, huh?

You still amaze me, little one.

Sleep time. Love you.
Love Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment