Sunday, February 2, 2014

Getting you clean, the green way.

Dear Beanie,

Your daddy has been away for almost two weeks now. Just before he left, you started to cotton on to the idea that bath means almost bed, and you have the ability to say no. So we went from having a bath with Daddy every night for some fun, lovely Daddy-only time, to perhaps once every two or three nights.

Since he has been gone, I've managed it once. And I had to get into the bath first, make lots of bubbles and blow a puff or two your way, get you in with your shirt still on and bribe you with never ending amounts of toothpaste.

I have managed to get you into the bathroom each night for a quick teeth brushing and face washing session, but... Mm.

Here is how I eventually managed to get you into the shower: food colouring. Don't be fooled now, the water still didn't go anywhere higher than your waist, and I wonder if we will ever manage to wash your hair again...


This was super amounts of fun though!

I love you, you crazy boy.
Love Mummy.




No comments:

Post a Comment