Sunday, December 8, 2013

Portrait Series: Cold Weather Shut Down

Oh my goodness! It's Sunday, and I haven't written your Portrait Series post yet! Yikes!

Alright, I've found the perfect portrait that shows the kind of week we've had. My little outside boy, you just don't seem so keen on getting rugged up and racing around outside anymore. I am not sure if your shoes are uncomfortable or if you just don't like wearing clothes right now, or if you're like your aunty Jessy and you just kind of shut down when it gets cold... But all I can say is take a look: this is you in winter. Not really living it up and playing in the snow, eh.

I have been super sick AGAIN this week, my darling, and it seems that my immune system is getting more of a battering than yours this winter! But goodness, that's how I'd prefer it. Last winter, your first, was one that I hope we never have to experience again... So stay warm, stay healthy, but remember to smile too,  OK? 

I love you, little bean.

Love Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment