Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Portrait Series: 1/52 - Mister Blue Eyes

Dear Beanie,

I want to bottle up your little fourteen-month-old self. You are so beautiful to me that I just about burst every ten minutes!

I've decided to steal a wonderful idea from another mother of another beautiful little boy (who I think often looks like you!), and to post a portrait a week. I must admit, those first lot of photos are from last week... but it is the first time I've tried (since the disastrous attempts to take a passport photo of your five-week-old self) to take your portrait. It was for your admission forms for the local kinderkrippe (playgroup/daycare), and it was such fun! I took these photos just as you awoke from your nap. I know that I'm already cheating by posting the collage first, but cest la vie... real rules begin next week ;) And I think this captures your real essence.



And your official portrait? From today? Oh, mister blue eyes!

A portrait of my son, once a week, every week.



I love you, bubbaloo!
Love Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment