Saturday, July 6, 2013

Badi times

Hi Mr Boo!

I've found myself calling you 'Boo' lately. I don't know why... Maybe because it's a short version of 'Bubbaloo'? It's definitely not because you're scary though, he he.

We had a lovely day today, visiting the Badi in the morning, coming back for your nap, then heading back again in the afternoon. It's so wonderful to actually enjoy the summer time! You are quite possibly the cutest little muffin ever in your little pirate suit, and it seems that everyone agrees! I love how it accentuates your wonderfully cuddlable belly. It's great to see you becoming more and more comfortable with both the water and the crowds. Your becoming quite the social butterfly, giggling at the older girls so they play with you, sharing your bucket like a champ, playing pat-a-cake with a little girl while mummy and daddy have coffee... You're a joy. You're my joy!

You know it. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment